We all need to hear these truths sometimes:
- You don’t have to be perfect to be loved.
- Marriage isn’t a reward, and singleness isn’t failure. They are both unearned good gifts.
- You don’t have to be ashamed or scared of sexual desire – sex is a good gift too.
- You’re not needy for needing relationship.
- The world needs your contribution. Seek first the Kingdom.
Whatever your relationship status, celebrate the good gifts God gives: singleness, marriage, sex, talents, community, and grace. Read more about how I’ve learned these lessons in Part 1 and Part 2 of my guest posts on Corey Farr’s blog.